Safari and Sea
Makakatana Bay Lodge - Bush and Beach FI Special - Save 36%
How does a Safari and Sea getaway sound to you? All you need to do is pack your bags and let us take care of you.
Makakatana Bay Lodge is pristinely situated on the banks of the western shores of Lake St Lucia within the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your experience not only includes the wetlands flanked with hippo, crocodile and wildlife including Elephant, Buffalo, Giraffe, Zebra, Antelope, Hyena etc, but you have an invitation to access the pristine wilderness beaches on the Eastern Shores of the park where an ocean sanctuary, vegetated sand dunes and empty beaches also await.
- Luxury accommodation
- All meals, teas, and coffees
- Day 1: Afternoon wetland game drive on the day of arrival.
- Day 2: A full day boat and western shores safari, incl picnic lunch.
- Day 3: A full day eastern shores and beach safari, incl picnic lunch.
- Day 4: Morning wetland game drive on the day of departure.
* Note: Full day safaris are not available on one night stays.
- Bar & Minibar account
- Park entry fees payable in cash on entry into the iSimangaliso Park
- Conservation Levy (R80 per adult per night / R40 per child)
Less 36% - R4,550 per person sharing per night
*Only available via BOOK THIS OFFER button above.
Terms and Conditions
Valid until: 15 December 2021
Contact us for Christmas special packages between 15 December and 10 January.
- Minimum 2 night bookings.
- Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days.
- Confirmed bookings require a 20% deposit.
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- Children U12 pay less 50% if sharing with 2 Adults.
- Makakatana Bay Lodge reserves the right, without notice, to release any accommodation held where the required deposits and payments have not been timeously received, and to cancel any booking, with a full refund, should exceptional circumstances arise.
- Check In: 13h00 | Check Out: 11h00